The crawlspace on your property is specially designed for convenience. It's the best way to keep utilities like wiring, plumbing, etc. out of sight, and it frees up space in your indoor areas. However, plumbing installations are prone to deterioration and can develop leaks over time. The moisture that builds up even from minor leaks can ultimately find its way into your home from the crawlspace underneath your house.
The humidity and moisture create the perfect environment for mold growth and become the ideal breeding spots for pests too. One of the most straightforward solutions to this problem is crawlspace encapsulation. However, this is a specialized job that requires expertise and skill. It's not something you can entrust to a novice, and this is where we come in.
Local Crawlspace Encapsulation Services
We at Restoration 1 are a credible company with a well-established reputation in the restoration space. Our company handles various jobs such as crawlspace reconstruction, for clients in Spring, TX and the surrounding areas. Our team of residential crawlspace encapsulation experts is skilled at these and related tasks. Over the years, they have handled a large number of similar projects and understand the process well.
As an insured and IICRC and IAQA licensed company, we have the certification, knowledge, and experience to handle every job to the highest industry standards. We know that moisture can cause significant damage to these areas and adjacent features of your home.
The Crawlspace Encapsulation Process
Our crawlspace encapsulation team will handle this job systematically and follow a three-stage process:
- They will clean the mold out from the crawlspace as well as surrounding areas and installations.
- We will fix all plumbing leakages if that is the root cause of the moisture buildup.
- The next step involves installing sump pumps if necessary.
- We will also use dehumidifiers to remove all traces of humidity from that space and make sure that everything is dry.
Crawlspace Encapsulation - The Process
Many property owners wonder whether crawlspace encapsulation is really necessary. There are many benefits to it, such as:
- When you encapsulate a crawlspace, it can help maintain a more comfortable indoor temperature, which results in a 20% reduction in your energy usage.
- If moisture and humidity start to build up in that space, fixing the damage to the structure can be very costly. But when we handle dehumidification and ventilation of these areas, it reduces and avoids expensive repairs.
- Mold growth can spread quickly from a humid crawlspace to other areas of your home, creating an unhealthy atmosphere. Encapsulating the area prevents the buildup and spread of mold, improving the quality of air in your home and its immediate surroundings.
- An encapsulated crawlspace increases your property's value.
If you are looking for a reputable company that would be able to offer high-grade crawlspace encapsulation services, you are at the right place. We offer these solutions at very competitive pricing with no compromise on quality. For any more information about these services, feel free to contact Restoration 1 at 281-734-7181 or through this Online Form, and we will revert shortly.